Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Brand New Blog!

 The Reverend Arielle has finally started a blog! Now lets hope I will find the time to keep up with it. lol I wanted a place other than facebook where I could rant, tell jokes, talk about my desires, my triumphs, and I'm sure even my sorrows. My mentor Mistress Devlynn DeSade has one and she seems to enjoy it quite a bit so it can't be all that bad. lol

Some of you may know me as Princess Arielle and that is just fine. I am both and will often post entries just for those who know me as Princess Arielle (The name I go by as a Pro-Dominatrix). 

For those of you who don't know me very well, a little about me: I am a Dominatrix, Alternative Pin-Up Model, Fetish Actress, Performer, Philosopher, Choreographer, Ordained Reverend, Promoter, Marketing Genius, Princess, Partier, Radio Personality, Fetishist, and Cupcake Baking Enthusiast.  

 This is my first blog and I'm sure you will find it a fascinating read. Welcome to my world!

2 comments:

  1. You do so many things my Dear, where do you find enough hours in a day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually stay up until the next day. lol

    ReplyDelete