Sunday, March 27, 2011

Looooong overdue post!

I figured it was about time I posted some of the pictures from the "Lords of Acid" concert I performed at a few weeks ago! March 15th Quorum put on a wonderful event at the 20th Century Theater which included: Lords of Acid, Angelspit, Radical G, DJ Bob-A-Dob (who was a drunk idiot and almost ruined the whole show), DJ Roundboy, DJ Sideshow, and last but not least The Sisters of the Sacred Flesh (which is the troupe I co-own). 


As far as the pictures go I feel I should start from the beginning with the candids! If you follow any of my other pages (facebook, myspace, fetlife) you know how much I love to show the candid and behind the scenes parts of my work.


(Yes its two toilets side by side with toilet paper only one one side)

This is the first photo of the night. Me and Evie Jefferson couldn't pass up taking a photo in the weird ass bathroom that was in the green room. I don't know who thought this bathroom design was a good idea...but I'll take some of whatever they're smokin!


(Its hard looking happy when you have your angry eyebrows drawn on!)
Although I do not get drunk before any of my shows, I will indulge in one pre-show drink to fight off nerves and help me get FUN! If I drink too much before a show I am likely to forget what I'm doing or fall off stage. lol So all the drunky Rev pictures will be at the end of this blog. Note in this picture my scary drawn on eyebrows (that I love) and Evie's ADORABLE expression. I love her so much! lol

(Most of the troupe, gathered together before the show)
 The troupe members in this particular show were: Me (obviously), Mistress Devlynn DeSade, Vincent Vile, Evie Jefferson (Prop Mistress), Nikki Reborn (who is no long apart of the troupe due to personal issues), Kitty Bitter, and Kitty's boyfriend Kris who guest stars as Satan!


(Rocky and Rev)
Along with the bands, DJs, and of course my own troupe, most of our fans and friends turned out for this wicked awesome show! Sisters occasional guest star Rocky Doll even made it out to the event. He had taken a break from going out and from performing for a couple of months so we're happy to see he's back! And we're looking forward to partying with him some more in 2011!  

(Even before the show men are at my feet)
The Sisters are fortunate enough to have some of the greatest friends in the scene! Everyone we meet and work with is so loving and supportive. If we tried I doubt we could find more awesome people than our friends in Dayton, Cincinnati, and Louisville. ^_^ 

(Full view of my latex nurse uniform)


The first act of the show was written by Vincent Vile and Mistress Devlynn. Medical fetish is one of our favorites to explore so of course we chose this to be one of the shows we did for Lords of Acid! Mistress Devlynn spent months making and remaking latex nurse outfits to complete her original idea of what the Evil Nurses should look like (a concept she created back in the summer of 2010). 




(Fitting the patient with a straight jacket)
I wrote the second act of the show, which as you probably could have guessed, was a nun show!  I tried to involve all of my favorite aspects of religious/nun play and the completed show just ended up being a fantasy of mine acted out on stage. 

(Spank! Spank!)




 Some of my interests covered in this act where: Nunsploitation, Latex, Human Furniture, Demon Seduction, Exorcism, Spanking, Wax Play, Flogging, Spreader Bars, Stigmata, etc etc.


(Human Candelabra)
 Human furniture has always been a big fetish of mine. It was Mistress Devlynn's idea to turn the spreader bar into a candelabra and I pretty much wrote the whole show around that. I was really fortunate to have true submissive Kitty Bitter available to be the candelabra. We needed someone that was able to hold completely still so that the candles on the spreader bar and in her hands wouldn't fall onto the stage...and set it on fire I also really loved the idea of using the spreader bar as sort of "Christ on the cross" type imagery. I even figured in a way to add in stigmata at the end. (P.S.- I'm obsessed with stigmata). lol    
(God Bless)
Let me just say that I love being a latex nun and if that was what real nuns wore I would have pursued my career as one. For the record I did plan on becoming a nun if I wasn't married by 40. 

(Getting whipped by the lead singer of Lords of Acid)
 I ended up getting to dance on stage with Lords of Acid. I even got to dance during my theme song "I Wanna See Your Pussy"! 


(Now that's fame!)
After the shows were done we took time to take photos with fans and sign some autographs. This is me signing a guys blow up doll. I'm so glad that someone took a picture of that moment because when I tell people they tend not to believe me. 







Then it was time to head off to the after party! No need to write anything, I'll just leave you with a picture the describes it all....


(I was on a trampoline when this was taken...in platform heels)







No comments:

Post a Comment