Saturday, March 5, 2011

A few of my favorite things: Pink Champagne

If you are ever considering buying me a gift and don't know what to get...buy me pink champagne. I absolutely love champagne and pink champagne is my favorite! It is sweet and elegant just like me! On my top ten list of little things that put a smile on my Princess face, I would say that pink champagne is in the top five. I've even heard you can bake it into a cake, which I will be doing very soon and posting pictures of! Baking and champagne, two of my most favorite things combined to make one super happy Arielle! Though I may need to buy two bottles so I can make sure I have enough champagne left for the cake. lol

I would drink it like water. Hell I would bathe in it! 

Wouldn't that be a lovely sight? Me in a tub with little tingly pink champagne bubbles popping delightfully around me? Of course I would have my favorite sissy maids there to pamper me and fulfill my every Princess wish! 

(Wouldn't my sissy maids look silly serving this to me and my lady friends?)
Pink champagne is so delicious and wonderfully girlie! It makes me feel every bit the Princess I am. We always have sissy's serve us pink champagne at the Venus in Furs (a FemDom society I am apart of) parties. We have them serve it with a tiny pink edible hibiscus flower at the bottom of the glass, and let me say, it is just FABULOUS! 


(At a VIF party)
So if you have a session with me, are coming to see one of my shows, or if you are just my friend and can't think of what to get me for my Birthday or any assorted holidays...Buy me pink champagne. You can never go wrong with something I enjoy so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment