Sunday, March 6, 2011

I'm so disgusted with myself.

So I was looking on yahoo where I get most of my news and I saw something about Miley Cyrus on SNL. I was hoping it was something about them tearing her apart and making her cry or something, but instead it was talking about her meeting the person that had been impersonating her on the show for months. The basis of the skit they did together was that the Miley impersonator had a show where she had guests and somehow the "real" Miley Cyrus was going to be a guest on the show. I was pleasantly surprised when Miley Cyrus came out dressed as Justin Fucking Bieber and was acting like a cocky douche bag! 

(Miley Cyrus dressed as Justin Bieber)

Then I was horribly disgusted with myself when I realized that I thought she looked kinda hott with her little androgynous haircut! How could this happen? I am an avid Hannah Montana hater! I was overjoyed when they posted the video of her fucked up on Salvia! I've hated every song of hers I've heard! And I've made fun of every lame ass attention grabbing outfit she's gone out in public in! She pissed me off a long time ago when she let my sister down as a role model. I will never forget how disappointed my sister was when Miley started acting out and being a douche.

So how can I, who has such scathing hate for Miley Cyrus, think that she's hott???!!!! Do I have a tumor or something? Am I having a mental breakdown? Am I just that into androgynous chicks with boy haircuts?


Either way, I highly suggest she make the haircut permanent. Because as much as I hate to admit it, and as much as I'm disgusted in myself....she looks TOTALLY HOTT!


(I hate how hott she is here)

No comments:

Post a Comment