Friday, June 3, 2011

My show with Faderhead!

(Flier for the show)

I had the supreme pleasure of doing a show with Faderhead this month. Any of you that had been in a goth/industrial club recently have heard Faderhead. THEY ARE AWESOME. So we were all really excited to hear that Quorum was bringing them all the way from Europe to Cincinnati to do a show with us! On top of that, The Sisters of the Sacred Flesh would also be hosting the after party for the band at our new Dungeon!

The show we performed as we opened for Faderhead was brilliant....for a show that was written and performed 5 minutes later. I'd like to see any other troupe try to do that! The scenario we picked was one that me and Devlynn love to do in photoshoots but hadn't yet brought to the stage. It was a Mommy Dearest fetish fantasy with me as the little girl and Devlynn as Mommy Dearest. I won't spoil too much of it in case you haven't seen the show yet, but I will say it was brilliant enough to get us banned from performing at the 20th Century theater ever again. Take that Jim Morrison! :D

And thats not to mention the after party! 

(Me looking quite creepy in red light)
(Kissing Mistress Devlynn's shoes)


(Whatcha doin' Mommy?)
(I wanna do what Mommy does!)
(I should have learned not to tease her by now)
(Being punished in front of hundreds of people. How exciting!)



No comments:

Post a Comment