Sunday, June 12, 2011

A few of my favorite things: Being Pampered

I work hard in my career. I am running around constantly doing photoshoots, hosting events, making special appearances, writing shows, traveling, touring conventions, choreographing burlesque dances, going to school, performing in shows, putting together marketing for my shows, and anything else I am hired to do at the time. So I feel it is only right that I be pampered every other second of the day. Don't you agree?

If you wish to pamper Me but have not been lucky enough to book a session with Me, you may buy Me something to be pampered with off my fetish wishlist. I have been told by many of my pets that there is no greater pleasure than to bring a smile to my face. 

(The breathtaking Gene Harlow)
For those of you that wish to serve Me, let Me tell you that flattery will get you everywhere. I am a generous Goddess and love giving gifts ALMOST as much as I love receiving them.


No comments:

Post a Comment