Monday, April 11, 2011

A few of my favorite things: Blue's Clues

Let me just start of by saying that it's no secret I have a HUGE ageplay fetish. So if you didn't know that about me by now then you haven't been paying attention. lol I live it 24/7 and incorporate a lot of the spoiled/flirty/mischievousness of ageplay into my personal style of Domination. But more about that later....


This post is about BLUE'S CLUES!!!!!


(You know what to do!)


I used to watch the show all the time when my siblings where younger and never really thought much about it. It certainly wasn't my favorite show, but as far as the kid shows I had to watch went, it wasn't all that bad. Fast forward years and years later until last night when I came home a little tipsy from a cookout at a friends house. I was looking on Netflix for something to watch and came across Blue's Clues. I don't know why but something possessed me to start watching it and I am SO glad I did! :D


I swear I had more fun playing Blue's Clues then I've had in a LONG time. It was total AgePlay ecstasy! I loved the familiarity of how I already knew how the show worked and how to respond. I love how Steve talks to the camera like he's talking directly to you. It makes you feel really special. I also like how there are no actual children on the show, so it's easier for me to pretend I am a little girl. The audience participation was really the best part of the show, and even my Mister got involved and played along with me. It was the perfect night. ^_^<3


I wish that I could have happy nights like that every night! I can't wait for the Little's Easter (play) Party I'm going to this month! It's the first party of this sort I've ever attended and I'm very excited. I think it'll be a lot of fun getting to play with other littles, and maybe watch Blue's Clues! :D


If you'd like to make that happen and bring a smile to my little Princess face, you can buy me Blue's Clues or any of the AgePlay items off my wishlist!

No comments:

Post a Comment