Thursday, April 28, 2011

CRISIS: Trouble in Paradise!

Do to my insatiable lust for myself, I seem to have worn out all of my toys! This is thoroughly heartbreaking to me! Anyone that knows me, knows that I have a specially affection for sex toys. I fondly remember every one I've ever owned and have names for all of them. For example my first toy was a simple sparky blue vibrator that I named "Lady Stardust". Every toy I've had since then has been pink since I think pink sex toys are hilarious and yet oddly appropriate for someone like me. But I'm getting off topic....


As a result of my postponed self love I have become increasingly agitated these past few weeks. Although this may benefit my submissives who are true pain sluts, it is quite inconvenient for me. Unfortunately that is not the only problem resulting from my lack of toys. It has also stopped me from making anymore videos for my upcoming website! :(


So for your sakes, but more importantly mine, consider gifting me a new toy today (and batteries)! ^_~<3


Help me make magic with this Hitachi Magic Wand!


Double ended: For when I want to invite a friend!


A vibrating glass dildo? YES PLEASE!


This has the potential to be a girls best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment