Saturday, February 4, 2012

A new old photo!

Photographer FemmeXotique recently sent Me this photo from our set together (probably three years ago) that he was editing for the first time and I thought I would share it with you guys. It is a photo from My first fetish photoshoot EVER! I know what you must be thinking, "Wait Rev, you weren't always a fetish model?" It's true. For the first year on My modeling career I couldn't fine anyone in town that would do fetish shoots and all I was doing was glamour and pinup. Then thankfully FemmeXotique came down from Michigan and wanted to shoot Me! After My first fetish shoot it was much easier for Me to find other fetish work and I ended up working with fetish photographers from all over the country (and eventually finding a few in Cincinnati). ;) Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment