Saturday, July 2, 2011

I am the Goddess of your dreams!

Ok Mistress, this was my dream.

We were in a school room and I was the student and you were my teacher. In the dream you were sexually harassing me, and making me pamper your feet. I was gently massaging them trying to do a good job, but you were unsatisfied. You kept humiliating and berating me for doing so poorly. Then you were telling me to lick them and to suck them, which I did eagerly. Then you started to take off your clothes and you told me to start giving you a back massage. You said if I didn't then I would fail the class. I did not feel right about it, but you made do it and I didn't want to fail you, so I did. Then you started to take advantage of me sexually. Though I know that would never happen it was wonderful to be able to serve and be used by you. Even if it was just in my dreams.

-Slave P

(How could you not fantasize about a Goddess as perfect as me?)

2 comments: