Friday, July 22, 2011

DO NOT!

DO NOT assume or expect Me to educate you on all things Fetish/Modeling/Sex/Dominatrix related. I am not being paid to educate you. If you're that interested, do your own research (or PAY ME if you want Me to teach you). Others are paid for their time, skill, and expertise. Why shouldn't I be?


DO NOT message me with all your BDSM fantasies. Just because you are attracted to Me does not mean I share that attraction. I don't have the time nor the desire to read your "fap" material. If you really want Me to take time out of My day to read about/listen to your fantasies that badly, then you can PAY ME!


DO NOT kiss Me! Some men think it is romantic or sweet to kiss a woman on the cheek or hand when he greets her. It is NEVER ok to kiss a woman without asking. I don't want your dirty mouth anywhere near Me. If you see me out in public and desperately feel the need to touch Me, you can kiss My shoes (IF YOU ASK FIRST). But if you try to touch Me without My permission, I will lay your ass out. No second chances. 

No comments:

Post a Comment