Monday, June 18, 2012

Pony Play!

By some strange and wonderful coincidence, a lot of the gifts I have received this month have been Pony Play themed! PonyPlay has always been a favorite fetish of Mine. I remember when I was a child I would make boys on the playground carry Me around on their backs and enjoyed making them run around for Me. Then when I was older, even if I wasn't drunk, I would always recruit a strapping young lad from the bar to give Me a piggyback ride back to My friends car. lol To be honest, I think a slave decked out in full PonyPlay gear is one of the most beautiful sights in the world. 
I look forward to lots of ponyback rides in My future. ^_~
(New horse bit gag from alboy in Columbus)
(New riding boots from Slave J)



















No comments:

Post a Comment