Monday, September 26, 2011

Gender Fluid

(Me doing a G/G Forced Feminization shoot)


For those of you that follow Me on Fetlife you may have noticed that I list Myself as "Gender Fluid". I get asked a million times a day what this means and since no one seems to want to look it up for themselves I decided to make this post.


Here is the BDSM Glossary's definition: Gender Fluid (GF): A gender identity best described as a dynamic mix of male and female. A person who is gender fluid may always feel like a mix of the two traditional genders, but certain moods or situations may bring out feelings of being more male or female. Being gender fluid may have little to do with one’s birth sex or their sexual orientation.


So how does this apply to Me? Well I'm a bio-Female (Biological female, real girl, etc) but I don't always think, act, or dress like one. Although I'm almost always Femme when I go out to a club or do a photoshoot, in My daily life I usually have more of a "butch" or androgynous look. I've also performed as a Drag QUEEN, since I have a gender identity that is closer to a drag queen than a real girl. I am a larger than life character who loves to put on wigs, giant lashes, a mini skirt, and sky high heels and perform in front of large groups of people. I command attention where ever I go and am not afraid to boss people around.


So what does this mean for My sissies? It means that I have perfected the art of gender bending and understand all of the emotional, sexual, mental, etc aspects of the practice. In other words...you're in great hands. ^_~ <3

2 comments:

  1. I thought it had something to do with liking women's liquids. thanks for clearing that up for me. edward b. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In all seriousness...I have been asked that before. lol

    ReplyDelete